- Domain Knowledge with right expertise
- Good Customer Services
- Maintaining Quality standards
- Customized Working Hours for Development & Support
- Focus on outcomes
BIRT BI Development, Customization and Implementation
BIRT is a Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools that consists of a visual report designer and a run time component for Java and Java EE environments.
BRIT BI Solutions
- Data Transforms
- Business Logic
Benefits of BIRT:
- Data Customization – reports often require additional business logic to prepare data for presentation. BIRT provides a number of tools to help like computed column, Input & Output parameters, Column Meta data, Filtering, Scripted Data set.
- Conditional Formatting – BIRT provides various conditional formatting features like Conditional Visibility, Value Mapping, and Highlighting.
- Java Event Coding – event handlers can be coded in Java. BIRT supplies a set of interfaces for report item creation and data collection. Once the event handler is written in Java and associated with a report element, the report can be debugged through the Eclipse Java Development Tools
- Styles – Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) allow web designers to extract style information from content, and to reuse style over and over. BIRT provides a similar style feature. Indeed, BIRT styles are based on CSS styles
- Libraries – BIRT supports libraries that organize these shared resources. Libraries can contain any report element including styles, data sources, report items, scripts and so on
- Internationalization – BIRT provides support for internationalization and localization.