Adempiere Development Methodology
- Domain Knowledge with right expertise
- Good Customer Services
- Maintaining Quality standards
- Customized Working Hours for Development & Support
- Focus on outcomes
- Enabling the paperless environment towards reducing the paper consumption and converts all paper forms of documentation into digital one.
ADempiere ERP Corporate
Contact us @
What Adempiere Can Do?
- Raising a quotation or proposal
- Recording orders
- Sending the goods or performing the services
- Invoicing the customer
- Raising a purchase requisition from a catalogue
- Issuing a purchase order
- Receiving goods and services
- Receiving supplier invoices.
- Tracking inventory
- Replenishing warehouses
- Multiple warehouse sites and locators
- Stock movements
Paying Suppliers & Collecting Debts
- Period and year end
- Financial and management accounting
- Charts of accounts
- Reporting for other regulatory bodies
Adempiere has the following types of reporting facilities:
Lists - Based on Window information. Users can generate a report for every window in the system including Windows containing new user defined fields and tables. The reports can be modified to specify which fields are to be displayed, in which order and how they are to be grouped. The report can calculate minimum, maximum, sum, count, standard deviation and variance for selected columns.
Reports - Based on summarized information and are based on Report Views. Reports allow the definition of what information is to appear in rows and what is to appear in columns, the combination of a rowset definition and a column set definition determines the report content.
Adempiere with POS ( Point of Sale ) features
Adempiere Product Diagram
Adempiere Dash Board